Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our House

I will be posting several blogs today to catch up with what's been going on for the last little while. To start off... some people have been asking for pictures of our new house, and I have been really slacking on getting them up. Here are some pictures of I took of most of the house. I took pictures of our kitchen, living room, master bedroom, Ben's room and Ben's bathroom. I hope you enjoy!!


The outside of our home... it sits on a corner lot.




Front porch and our new furniture :)


Back of the house - notice the new shed that Aaron and his dad put together!


Our living room looking from the front door into the kitchen



Living room looking from the kitchen to the front door



Our kitchen



Master bedroom & new bedroom furniture! :o)

Ben's room... a little messy

Ben's bathroom

Well, that's pretty much the tour of our new home! Visitors are always welcome so come by and see us!! :) I will be posting more in a little bit, as soon as I get a chance. I hope everyone has a great week!!


























2 comments:

Valerie Hall said...

cute house you guys! Thanks for posting pictures so we could see it. I am excited for the day we will have a house again.....even though it will take a long time!

Camey said...

I love love love it! I wish we cold find something like that!