Saturday, September 19, 2009

June and July-ish

Okay, I suck at updating this blog. But I'm going to take some time today to update everyone on what's been going on for us. We will start with our trip to Washington... We went to Washington in June and had a blast. We went to Seattle and hung out there for a while, and then just spent the rest of the week in Everett where I grew up. Here are some pictures from Seattle.
Somehow Tyson and Benjamin got cut out of this picture...

Ben and Aaron just had to stop for ice cream :)


Overall we had a pretty relaxing vacation. I didn't get to see as many people as I'd hoped, but maybe next time!

Since then we have been in Austin just hanging out with family and working. We go swimming at my parent's house quite often and the boys love it. Both boys like the water alot! So here are some pictures from our swimming trips...

Taylor floating with Benjamin...


Aaron and Benjamin - we just bought him this little float circle thingy... he loves it


Me and Tyson - he almost fell asleep when we were floating like this!

Leah, Tim and Josie


Okay, and I don't even remember where this picture is from - but Haroldsen family - tell me that this picture does not remind you of Luke...

RIGHT???
Anyway, more updates to come...

No comments: