Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm so proud...

As many of you already know... Aaron recently got promoted to be a Commerical Credit Analyst for IBC Bank. This means he has moved from the Residential side which is located in North Austin, to the Commercial branch in downtown Austin. He is no longer working in the same office as me, which is kindof sad because we used to do lunches together. But he is really enjoying the people the works with now, and is doing something he enjoys. The position seems to require a lot of learning and reading, but it will give him the experience he has been looking for in order to be a Commerical Banker. He has been looking forward to this move for quite some time. I want him to know how proud I am of him and the progress he is making with IBC Bank. I love you Aaron!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aaron! Hope your new position brings you lots of joy! Marla K

Valerie Hall said...

Congrats! That is great!