Sunday, February 1, 2009

Venting...

I am so close to having this baby I can feel it!! Although it seems like it's never going to happen. At my appointment last Tuesday, my dilation was at a "good 2". Doctor estimated 7-10 days til delivery based off what he saw. Although, it really feels like he could not come soon enough. I am trying to hold out on having him at least until Taylor returns from Utah. She gets back on Wednesday. Thursday will be the "36 week - safe zone" mark so that would be the ideal day for me to have it because I'm just so sick of being so uncomfortable. My poor family has been so patient with me. I complain all the time about the pain and inability to move around. I really should be more optimistic :o) Aaron is just excited to not have a pregnant wife anymore - poor guy. Who can blame him??

I have an appointment tomorrow to see how things are comin along. I'm hoping he tells me that I'm having him real soon, instead of an appointment where there has been no change. Because as much as I want this baby to be completely healthy and full term - I just get so frustrated when I am contracting like CRAZY and it's doing nothing. I have been having them for 7 weeks now! The contractions have been extremely painful and just not making the baby come. It's very irritating. I wish the contractions would go away so that I could go 40 weeks without hating every second.

Anyway - I'll update again as soon as there any change. I hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for listening to me vent!

No comments: