Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tyson Charles Haroldsen

Well, I am terrible at updating this but life has been crazy over the last 3 weeks. As I'm sure all of you already know, we welcome Tyson into our family on February 11th. I went into the doctor at about 2:30pm that day because of the pressure I was feeling even though my contractions were not too bad. The doctor checked me and said I was dilated to a 6 so he sent me to labor and delivery. They gave me the epidural and then broke my water at 4:30. I labored for about 2 1/2 hours and Tyson was born at 7:17pm weighing 6 lbs 1 oz, and measuring 17 1/2 inches long. It was a very smooth delivery and only took about 10 minutes to get him out. Thankfully I had no complications this time.
Tyson is a very healthy little guy and so content! He hardly ever cries and is just a joy to have around. Benjamin has been great with him, he tries to be very gentle and just loves his new little brother.
We had Tyson's 2 week check up on Wednesday and he now weighs 7.3 and measures 20 inches. What a growing boy we have. :o)
Here are a few pictures, I'll put more up a little later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! I'm so glad the delivery went well and that you have a healthy baby. I can't believe you have two now! Those guys will be good buds I'm sure.

Camey said...

Congrats again! I love that last picture of him. He really is adorable! I bet you are tired though. I know I was!

Ashley Fraser said...

Oh my goodness he looks so much like Ben! They are adorable together. I am trying to get into blogging- converting from facebook. Time is my major issue though. Hope to see you guys soon, we are still waiting to hear back from Grad Schools to see when and where we will be moving this year! Wish we were closer to ya. =)