Friday, May 9, 2008

New Blog!

Hey everyone! I have decided to start up a blog so that our friends and family can keep in touch with us more easily. I'm going to do a quick update on our lives, and then we will update periodically from there!

The 6th of this month was our two year anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long. The time has gone by so fast.

We just bought our first home last month. We love it! It's so great to have our own space.

Benjamin is just adorable, he is just over 9 months old. He's crawling all over the place and can stand on everything he touches. He is also walking along the furniture and falling over left and right. I'm so nervous that he is going to hurt himself... but I guess that's what happens when you have a little boy running around. Everybody tells me I should just get used to it since I have a boy and not a girl, haha.

Work for Aaron is going great. He just got home from Detroit, where he was at a conference for some software they use. Needless to say, it was a long week for me! His official title is Senior Analyst but we aren't really sure what his position is. He works closely with the President of IBC in Austin, and he really likes Aaron. So he pretty much has Aaron do whatever he needs help with. It's pretty cool - gives Aaron some variety in his job.

My business has really picked up. I am working for a few loan officers in Utah, and a few down here in Texas. It's been really great for us. I am also still originating loans, but being a processor is my full time job. (that and being a mom!) It's been tough to juggle work while trying to be a mom, but I'm doing my best to make it work!

Tomorrow is our House Warming party! We don't know many people down here, so it will be small but fun! We are looking forward to it!

Anyway - I guess that's about it for now. If any of you have a blog that you'd like me to add on my page, please let me know!! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Kahana said...

Yay im glad you are on here now :D I think you can just click on my name and get my blog from there. Lemme know if it doesnt work.