Saturday, May 17, 2008

Swimming


Ben went swimming for the first time today! It was a LITTLE too cold outside to go in the pool, so we warmed up the hot tub and went for a swim! It was so much fun. Ben just loved it. As you can see from this picture, he loves to splash and play in the water. I can't wait til it's warm enough outside to get in the actual pool. Probably another couple of weeks before we can do that.


Tonight we are going to the Round Rock Express game (baseball). Aaron's work got us some free tickets so we will all be headin over there around 6pm.


I hope everyone had a good week! I just wanted to put up this picture of Ben's first swimming experience.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Ben is getting so big! I hope you guys are doing well. You should post some pictures of your house I'm eager to see it.