Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Nail Test - Explanation

Okay, everyone keeps asking me what the nail test is. It is where you tie a nail to the end of a string and hold it over the pregnant belly. You hold it still and then while it's hanging there, it starts to move. If it moves side to side - it's a boy, and if it moves in a circle - it's a girl. It's something my grandma has done with her kids, and my aunt and mom have done it with all of their kids. It's just a fun little test to see if you can predict the sex of the baby. It hasn't been wrong yet! So if it's right this time, I'll be having a girl!

1 comment:

Camey said...

I have heard of that, but it is the ring test. Thanks for all your recent help and I am so SO exited for you to have tow now! Do you have names? Would you like a girl? I kind of wish we were expecting again as well...I just love kids!