Sunday, August 24, 2008

WE'RE EXPECTING!!

Well it's official... we are expecting our second baby on March 5, 2009. We are very excited about the new addition to our family. I am approximately 12 weeks along. We are still unsure of the sex of the baby... however we did the nail test with my family today and it said we are having a girl. The nail has YET to be wrong. So we will see what happens!! If anyone has any good ideas for names that sound good with Haroldsen... we are open to suggestions so send them our way!

I will keep everyone posted on how the pregnancy is going and how the little baby is doing. So far I have experienced a completely different pregnancy than the first time. I wasn't sick at all with Benjamin, just at night a little... but with this one... I am sick all the time and have to eat like crazy in order to avoid feeling nauseous. Somehow - I seem to be losing weight... it doesn't really make sense to me. I also have been having some cramps that the doctor said drinking a lot of water should take care of. I have a really hard time drinking lots of water... but I am doing the best I can!

Anyway - that's it for now! I just wanted to make the official announcement! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LINDSEY!!!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! Definately keep us all updated!

Kahana said...

Whats the nail test?? lol im so excited your having another one!! I hope its a girl, i want to send you bows dang it!! haha

Camey said...

YEAH!!! I an so excited! What is the nail test? (I guess I ma not the only one curious)> You need to check out my blog and see pictures of my little one. How far apart will the be? 2 years? I bet it is a girl. My pregnancies were so different..though I was sick with both of them. I like Haley...I think it goes really well with your last name. Keep in touch!